Topic: UFX+ stopped working on Windows 10 after driver update

Hi,

Today I updated my drivers to the latest version (version 0.9634). After install, I cannot get my UFX+ to connect to my PC, an Alienware desktop running the latest update of Windows 10, version 1709. I had no issues using the previously installed drivers. When I turn on the UFX+, the host LED turns solid for around 10 seconds before shutting off. TotalMix and RME MADIface settings will not open and the interface is not recognized by Izotope RX 6 or Ableton Live 9 or 10. I have tried using multiple USB 3.0 SS ports and none are working. Firmware on startup of the UFX+ shows that software 39 is installed.

2 (edited by lightecho 2018-02-04 23:13:30)

Re: UFX+ stopped working on Windows 10 after driver update

Well I think this may be the issue? Received the following error message after installing the drivers on my Dell laptop and connecting the UFX+ to it:

"A digitally signed driver is required"

I can confirm this is the issue. After restarting my desktop following Option Two at this link: https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to … -drivers/, the UFX+ is connected and working properly.

Re: UFX+ stopped working on Windows 10 after driver update

You are right, the wrong archive was uploaded. I fixed it, please download the driver again. Thanks for the info!

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME