Topic: Dap AK Sp2000 not working via usb connection

Dear Support team

I've just owned ADI 2 Pro fs. I love it so much. I using it for serious listening, mainly by headphone. ADI 2 is amazing DAC, it drive my Audeze LCD 4 and Abyss Phi 1266 with great quality ( via laptop,  digital input)
I have problem with usb connection to DAP Astell&Krell Sp2000. It not working although  AK Sp2000 usb connection is excellent with my old Marantz NA11 S1. Ak Sp2000 is a very great portable audio source.
I think problem is in RME firmware. Please help to solve it so I can have a perfect combo

Thank you very much

Phong

Re: Dap AK Sp2000 not working via usb connection

The Marantz NA11 S1 is an USB host, like a computer, and therefore not related. Connecting a DAC is described in the SP2000 manual on page 37, and requires a different setting plus a USB-C to USB-B cable.

Also make sure the ADI-2 Pro set it to CC-Mode Stereo.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by bsphongcb2004 2019-11-09 05:38:13)

MC wrote:

The Marantz NA11 S1 is an USB host, like a computer, and therefore not related. Connecting a DAC is described in the SP2000 manual on page 37, and requires a different setting plus a USB-C to USB-B cable.

Also make sure the ADI-2 Pro set it to CC-Mode Stereo.

Marantz has another audio usb input in gear, to connect with laptop and otg cables for smartphone or DAP Sp2000. It work great, but only 192kp

RME is no signal in headphone output when connect to sp2k via otg Ifi type C, even thought sp2000 look playing normally. But it work great  with Android smartphone

> But it work great  with Android smartphone

...and everything else. Please contact A&K, we can not fix that.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Dear Matthias Carstens

Thank you very much for your confirm. I'll contact A&k for their support

Bests
Phong