Topic: When/where can we buy the new remote?

I've Googled my heart out but I can't find the improved remote for the ADI-2 DAC for sale anywhere. Could someone confirm that it will indeed be available for purchase seperately? If so, is it already available and where can I find it? I'm in the UK but don't mind importing within reason. Thanks smile

Re: When/where can we buy the new remote?

The remote should be available shortly before Christmas. Definitely in January 2020 world-wide.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks Matthias, I'll be on the lookout!

Any information on the approximate price?

https://www.synthax.co.uk/rme/accessori … e-control/

Wow!!!   Only 50 Quid!!

I will SO have one of these when they wash ashore in the US. smile

Vintage 2018 ADI-2 DAC. "Classic AKM4490 Edition"
Cables:  Red, and White Ones.
Speakers:  Yes

Has anyone heard anything about the availability and where the new remote will be sold in the US? I have not been able to locate or receive any updates so far.
Thanks,

Bshelton,

Not a clue thus far.  In fact, my retailer (Sweetwater)  called a few days ago as a follow up on my initial RME purchase, but had no information regarding the Expanded Remote.   I'm on the "List" to be notified as soon as it is available. 

I want that!!  smile

Curt

Thanks Curt962, I also purchased my Version 1 through them a year ago and would really like to get my hands on the new remote.

BShelton,

This "List" I referred to...

I dont know if that "List" is attached to a Customer Database, or simply a Sticky Note on the Sales Reps PC.    Whatever.  We'll get our new Remotes in good time.  No worries!

Curt