Topic: falsche SR am ADI-2 DAC mit A&K DAP

Ich möchte den ADI-2 vorwiegend mit mobilen Geräten über USB Audio nutzen.
Unter WIN10 läuft alles hervorragend. Die neuste FW habe ich installiert.

Wenn ich über meinen Astell&Kern SE100 (A&futura) FLAC (44kHz) über USB-Audio zuspielen möchte, zeigt der Bildschirm State Overview folgendes an:

USB  conn   SR 768    State 2/2

Aber es wird kein Audio abgespielt oder erkannt. Am SE100 wird die USB Verbindung ebenfalls erkannt und ich kann auf USB-Audio umstellen. Der Player kann eigentlich nur 382 kHz samplen. Einzige weiter Einstellmöglichkeit ist die Wandlung von DSD in PCM. Andere Einstellmöglichkeiten am Player gibt es nicht. Mit dem DAP habe ich bereits funktionierende Verbindungen zu anderen DACs aufgebaut. Ich bin mir jedoch nicht sicher, welche maximal SR diese DACs hatten.

Ich hoffe ihr habe einen Tipp für mich.

With Google Translater:
I would like to use the ADI-2 mainly with mobile devices via USB audio. Everything runs perfectly under WIN10. I installed the latest FW. If I want to use my Astell & Kern SE100 (A & futura) FLAC (44kHz) via USB audio, the State Overview screen shows the following:

USB conn SR 768 State 2/2

But no audio is played or recognized. The USB connection is also recognized on the SE100 and I can switch to USB audio. The player can actually only sample 382 kHz. The only other setting option is the conversion from DSD to PCM. There are no other settings on the player. With the DAP I have already established working connections to other DACs. However, I'm not sure which maximum SR these DACs had.

I hope you have a tip for me.

Re: falsche SR am ADI-2 DAC mit A&K DAP

If the player activates the highest available sample rate, although it can't support that one, then this is a clear issue of the player. Nothing we or you can do, it seems, unless there is a way to limit the sample rate within the A&K.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: falsche SR am ADI-2 DAC mit A&K DAP

Thanks for the answer. In the technical data of the DAP there is unfortunately a sample rate of 384 kHz per channel. I will ask the manufacturer.