Topic: More than two speaker sets?

Is there any feasible way to control more than two speaker pairs with UFX+?
i.e. "Main out C"

Also, a dedicated sub out that could be tied to speaker pairs would be nice

i guess this is a feature request?

Re: More than two speaker sets?

If you want to use TM FX control room features (dim, mono, ...) then the control room supports only 2 monitors and 4 phones.

But you are free to use the HW ouputs outside of the TM FX control room as well for controlling more speakers.
You can save the particular routing / volume to different snapshots.

You can even use the fader group feature to couple a stereo output in the TM FX control room with some additional other HW outputs so that at the end all faders move up and down when eg turning the ARC USB.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

3 (edited by ploki 2020-07-28 20:24:05)

Re: More than two speaker sets?

ramses wrote:

If you want to use TM FX control room features (dim, mono, ...) then the control room supports only 2 monitors and 4 phones.

But you are free to use the HW ouputs outside of the TM FX control room as well for controlling more speakers.
You can save the particular routing / volume to different snapshots.

You can even use the fader group feature to couple a stereo output in the TM FX control room with some additional other HW outputs so that at the end all faders move up and down when eg turning the ARC USB.

Thanks.
I since changed my arrangement - gonna use two speaker sets + two subs so i should be good to go with mute groups to enable/disable woofers and Speaker A/B