Topic: Total Mix Freezes Windows 10 on Turning On

Hello, i have a FF UFX, it worked for about 5 years. No problems at all. 3 days ago i finished a new built, based on 10900k.
I installed and everything worked fine. Today i had to reinstall the whole Windows but this time after reinstalling all, FF UFX,
when i turn it on, Total MIX pops up and the whole system freezes. Restart, all over again, at the exact same time.
It has nothing to do with any DAW yet, non is installed yet. So, it worked on my old system for about 5 years.
It worked on my NEW system for 2 days, no problems at all. Today i reinstalled and this problem of Total Mix freezing
Windows 10 started, right in the moment TM pops up, every single time. If i shut the interface off i still have to restart PC,
it does not unfreeze. Its a Syba Card with TI 1394 OHCI Compliant Host Controller, it is the same Card that worked for
5 years on old system and 2 days on new system. Please help. i9 10900k. Asus ProArt z490 10G. 64GB RAM.
2060 Asus Rog Strix GPU. RME 3.124. Drivers. Latest Firmware. I tried the Legacy Tutorial and Drivers and the same is
happening, it worked yesterday, i reinstalled today and freezes, did not change any hardware at all.

Thanks

I got enough.

Re: Total Mix Freezes Windows 10 on Turning On

Different GPU drivers maybe that interfere with TMFX' Direct3D implementation?

Timur Born wrote:

Different GPU drivers maybe that interfere with TMFX' Direct3D implementation?

Hey Timur, the problem is it worked like half an hour before that, before i reinstalled the Win 10.

I got enough.

Yes, but maybe the reinstalled Win 10 installed a different GPU driver than what you were using half an hour before. Try the same without the Asus Strix (=internal Intel GPU) just for testing.

Is it possible that your half an hour ago system used Win10 1903 and the new installation went straight to downloading 2004 (or the other way around)?