1 (edited by TheBlack 2021-03-19 18:54:35)

Topic: Babyface Pro FS and ADI-2 PRO FS R

Hey there,

So, I've had the ADI Dac for several months and have been enjoying it. For recording purposes (microphone) I just bought and recieved the Babyface Pro FS.

I've set up the Babyface, installed all drivers etc. Now, me being naive, I thought having these two products connected to my PC with usb cables would be enough to make all the magic happen. Well, I think I guessed wrong.

Basically, I will be using both products with my main DAW: Cubase.

From what I've searched on this forum, I might just need a TOSLINK cable (male to male) to connect both products, and all will be fine. That's the Babyface out to the ADI dac in, right? (https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … our-Setup/)

Can anybody reassure me that this is the case? I will be utilising the ADI Dac for sound (headphones and speakers via AES). I will be utilising the Babyface strictly for it's mic pre-amp and inputs.

Thanks in advance for helping this technological fool out!

2 (edited by waedi 2021-03-19 19:48:26)

Re: Babyface Pro FS and ADI-2 PRO FS R

That's the Babyface out to the ADI dac in, right?

RIGHT !
In the Fireface USB settings (settings for the Babyface, program in the computer) there you set clock-mode to internal,
sample rate as desired to the same as you use in Cubase.
Thats it, the ADI is automatic and should play.
The Babyface is the only one of those two devices connected to the computer.
And you have to send your audio out to the hardware output adat 1/2 in Totalmix.
Open Totalmix
bottom row choose the channel adat 1/2 click on it
Now the output channel adat 1/2 is selected and highlighted
doubleclick on the fader to make it up to zero
Then in the middle row of channels, doubleclick on the first fader from left.
This is the signal from Cubase, routed to the output.In Cubase you select output 1/2.
You already have the blog entry from Ramses tubeheat, thats great.
I hope it works fine.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Thanks Waedi!
I just ordered the cable. Hopefully it'll be with me by tomorrow for me to tinker further.

Looking forward to your next post telling everything is running fine.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Well, as always with everything I try, it's not running fine...
I have no idea what the problem is.

I've done as follows:
I've connected the toslink cable from the out of the Babyface to the in of the ADI-2. I've also removed the usb cable from the ADI-2. Also, in the windows speaker selection, I have selected the following: SPDIF/ADAT 1+2 (RME Babyface Pro)

In Totalmix FX it shows the following:
Middle row: AS 1/2  (has audio signal)
Bottom row: AS 1/2 (has audio signal) and Main (has audio signal)

There is no ADAT 1/2.

When playing Tidal, it works fine. I can listen to the music through the speakers or headphones connected to the ADI-2.
Now here comes the problem: when I open up Cubase, no more sound. Also no more sound when I have Cubase opened and I try to play Tidal.

I don't know how to do this:
"And you have to send your audio out to the hardware output adat 1/2 in Totalmix."

Also, I haven't a clue how to do the following (https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … our-Setup/):
Use TotalMix FX to assign the digital output channel (where the ADI-2 Pro is connected to) as "Main Out". Route all HW inputs and SW Playback channels to Main Out.
Use the RME driver setting dialog to configure the digital port of your recording interface properly (i.e. for either ADAT or optical SPDIF protocol) and set the clock to master (clock source: internal)
Configure your ADI-2 Pro. A minimum configuration is shown in the drawing, a more detailed follows below in the text. Don't forget to configure it to receive the clock from the RME recording interface via the digital connection.

On the last sentence:
I've changed some settings from Options -> Device mode on (https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/index.ph … fc5bf2c6a1), but the settings under Options -> Hardware/Diagnosis <- I haven't the slightest clue where to find these settings.

As The Beatles once sang: won't you please please help me?

6 (edited by TheBlack 2021-03-22 17:26:23)

Extra update:

When I check Studio Setup of Cubase, it says outputs Analog 1 (1) and Analog 2 (2) are active.
When I play the track in Cubase and look at Totalmix FX, the audio signal on AN 1/2 in the middle row and AN 1/2 and Main all have working audio signals. But I'm hearing nothing at all.

Also: Tidal does give sound now when I try to use it at the same time as Cubase.

7 (edited by ramses 2021-03-22 18:53:59)

Ok, TheBlack, now especially for you everything in one posting:

"AS" in TM FX means "ADAT / SPDIF" because you can switch the protocol for the output either to ADAT or SPDIF protocol.
With ADAT you have 8ch@44.1/48 .. with SPDIF you have 2ch @44.1 - 192 kHz.

My blog article documented the menue structure of that time. As more options came in, RME had to restructure the menues in ADI-2 Pro. So  "Remap Keys" moved from "Options -> Hardware/Diagnosis" to "Options -> SPDIF / Remap Keys".

The steps (being continued, stay tuned)

*** Cabling ***

1. connect BBF Pro FS to PC using USB cable
   (you need this to be able to operate the device with TM FX and to be able to perform firmware upgrades)
2. connect ADI-2 Pro FS to PC using USB cable (later we set the device to AD/DA mode)
   (you need this to be able to perform firmware upgrades)

**** TURN DOWN THE VOLUME AT ADI-2 PRO *********

3. connect BBF Pro FS and ADI-2 Pro with 1 or 2 TOSLINK cables:
    a) BBF Pro FS ADAT OUT    to   ADI-2 Pro    ADAT IN (to send audio and clock)
    b) ADI-2 Pro   ADAT OUT    to   BBF Pro FS  ADAT IN (option: to get audio from ADI-2 Pro if needed/wanted)
3.1 connect monitors to ADI-2 Pro FS AN1/2
      connect phones to ADI-2 Pro FS Ph3/4 at the front

*** Driver Installation ***

4. Install BBF Pro ASIO driver:
    https://rme-audio.de/downloads/driver_usb_win_1210.zip
    If needed: firmware update if the if the device should not be flashed with latest firmware

5. Install ADI-2 Pro ASIO driver (to be able to flash the device)
    https://rme-audio.de/downloads/driver_m … _09734.zip

*** BBF Pro Driver Settings - clock setup, setup of WDM devices for Windows compatibility ***

6.1 Set BBF Pro to be clock master; clock source = "internal"

6.2 Set buffer size to a good start value, e.g.: 512 samples

7. In WDM Settings select in TAB "WDM Devices"
            [x] "AN 1/2"  (in case some applications can only use this entry)
    and in the TAB "Speaker"
            [x] AN 1/2 as well (this creates the speaker icon in Windows Sound settings)

**** Windows 10 Sound Settings ******

8. In Windows Sound settings look for the RME Speaker Icon and set it as default Sound device

*** BBF Pro TM FX - Setup Control Room and implement Basic routing ***

9. Click to "Assign" Button in the TM FX Control Room section and map  AS1/2 to "Main Out"
10. Check that submix mode is enabled (Buttons in light-blue on the right side)
11. Select HW Output "Main Out" (Bottom Row) in the control room section
      Raise the fader of SW Playback channel AN1/2 (middle row)
      Now you route audio which is being send by Windows and Applications to AN1/2 to the ADAT output !!
      This is the flexibility of TM FX:
      - audio from Windows and Applications is 1st being send to the TM FX Middle Row (not to the real output)
      - from there it can be routed to the real HW outputs and use this like a patch bay
      - you configure routings on a per HW output basis .. every HW output (base row) is a submix,
        hence the name of this mode -> submix mode

*** Configuration of ADI-2 Pro ---- I. Basic Mode, 2. Clock, 3. Routing, ... ***

12. Configure AD/DA mode manually, by this you can keep the USB cable plugged to be able to perform firmware upgrades
      Options: Basic Mode -> AD/DA
13. Configure ADI-2 Pro as clock slave to read clock from SPDIF
      Options: Clock -> Clock Source -> SPDIF
14. Check / Configure the routing and some other parameters
      I/O: Main Output 1/2 -> Settings ->
                  AD/DA Source -> SPDIF
                  Auto Ref Level -> ON
                  D/A Filter -> SD Sharp (this is the default or choose your preferred D/A filter)
      I/O: Phones Out 3/4 -> Settings ->
                  AD/DA Source -> SPDIF
                  Auto Ref Level -> ON
                  D/A Filter -> SD Sharp (this is the default or choose your preferred D/A filter)
15. Configure SPDIF source and Key Remapping:
      Options: SPDIF / Remap Keys ->
              Remap Keys -> ON
              SPDIF In -> Auto (keep it at auto, it will detect your TOSLINK connection automatically)
              Vol (1) -> Default
              I/O (2) -> Toggle Ph/line (I prefer to be able to switch between monitors and phones and keep phones plugged)
              EQ (3) -> EQ+B/T+Ld 1-4 (with this you can toggle any Bass, Treble, EQ, Loudness settings on/off)
              SETUP (4) -> Mute all (a quick "emergency" mute switch for immediate silence)
16. And to toggle between Phones / Line:
      Options: Phones -> Toggle Ph/Line -> 3/4
17. You may want to configure dynamic loudness
       I/O -> Main Output 1/2 -> Loudness ->
             Enable -> ON
             Bass Gain -> 7.0 dB     (I would start with the default, but you might have other preferences, little bit more bass)
             Treble Gain -> 7.0 dB   (I would start with the default, but you might have other preferences, little bit more treble)
             Low Vol Ref: -50.0 dB (I use -50 because I want dynamic loudness to start with -30 and lower levels, check manual)
18. You may want to enable the DUAL display for showing the audio signal as: Post / Pre FX
      Options: Display -> Hor. Meter -> DUAL

*** Save Settings ***

19. Save settings
19.1 TM FX: Save
           - Snapshot
           - Workspace
           - save to Quick Workspace Select Slot 1
19.2 ADI-2 Pro: Save to one of the setups
        SETUP: Setups -> Load / Store all settings ->
             Setup Select -> Store 1
             Name -> ADDA
             Start -> Press 1s

Signal Flow:

A) Windows OS and Applications not supporting ASIO:
- Windows Operating System has the RME Speaker Icon as default sound device (which is AN1/2)
- In TotalMix FX Audio to Software Playback device AN1/2 (middle row **) is being routed to HW Output AS1/2 (ADAT)
  **) When playing sound (Youtube, etc) you should see audio there and at ADAT output
- Audio arrives at your ADI-2 Pro, you can check that in the display with the Global Level Meters
B) Applications supporting ASIO
- Send audio to AN 1/2, this is being send to the ADAT port to the ADI-2 Pro

** Check clock settings at ADI-2 Pro (to be clock slave) **

At the ADI-2 Pro in the State overview, e.g.
Input Sync SR State Bit
SP op sync 44.1 adat 16
Clock source: SPDIF

This should more or less be all .. I hope I didn't forget anything.

Further information about TotalMix FX:

Collection of very good RME Tutorials: https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … rnal-equi/

A setup primer from me: https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … rnal-equi/

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Thank you ramses, I'll be trying this later!! smile

9 (edited by TheBlack 2021-03-22 21:42:12)

So, I'll first give some info on what I tried and what worked. First of all, all I could do was assign in the middle row (software playback) AN 1/2 to AS 1/2. That made it possible for me to get sound from Cubase. But I don't know if this is ideal (although it works)? Also, I have projects in 44.100 khz and 48.000 khz. When testing the 48.000 khz ones, I had to change the settings in Madiface USB settings to 48.000 khz manually, otherwise it won't give my any sound.

So, going by your instructions ramses. I have stranded numerous times. I have the following questions:

3b  b) ADI-2 Pro   ADAT OUT    to   BBF Pro FS  ADAT IN (option: to get audio from ADI-2 Pro if needed/wanted)  Would this be a workaround to my problem of manually having to switch the amount of khz as stated above? Just get the sound from the ADI-2?

. In WDM Settings select in TAB "WDM Devices"
    and in the TAB "Speaker"
Searched high and low, could not find where to adjust these settings

8. In Windows Sound settings look for the RME Speaker Icon and set it as default Sound device
In sound it states output as SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) (RME Babyface Pro). If I click on Sound Control Panel, currently Analag (3+4) RME Babyface Pro with a headphones icon is set as Default Communications Device, also SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) RME Babyface Pro is set as Default Device. Is this what you mean? I also see Speakers Rme Babyface Pro, but it's not set to a default.

*** BBF Pro TM FX - Setup Control Room and implement Basic routing ***

9. Click to "Assign" Button in the TM FX Control Room section and map  AS1/2 to "Main Out" I have absolutely no clue how to do this, unless I did it correctly as described above. The only place where I actually see "Assign" is on the right hand bottom at Main
11. Select HW Output "Main Out" (Bottom Row) in the control room section You mean "Main" at the right hand bottom? I don't see Main Out
      Raise the fader of SW Playback channel AN1/2 (middle row) Tidal gets it's sound through AS 1/2, Cubase through AN 1/2, is this normal though?
      Now you route audio which is being send by Windows and Applications to AN1/2 to the ADAT output !!
      - audio from Windows and Applications is 1st being send to the TM FX Middle Row (not to the real output)
      - from there it can be routed to the real HW outputs and use this like a patch bay
      - you configure routings on a per HW output basis .. every HW output (base row) is a submix,
You have kind of lost me here completely.

Went through the whole menu of the ADI-2, could not find this. Maybe because of the way it's connected now?

AD/DA Source -> SPDIF
                  Auto Ref Level -> ON
                  AD/DA Source -> SPDIF
                  Auto Ref Level -> ON
Went through the whole menu of the ADI-2, could not find this. Maybe because of the way it's connected now?

Signal Flow:

- Windows Operating System has the RME Speaker Icon as default sound device (which is AN1/2)In sound it states output as SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) (RME Babyface Pro). If I click on Sound Control Panel, currently Analag (3+4) RME Babyface Pro with a headphones icon is set as Default Communications Device, also SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) RME Babyface Pro is set as Default Device. Is this what you mean?

- In TotalMix FX Audio to Software Playback device AN1/2 (middle row **) is being routed to HW Output AS1/2 (ADAT)
  **) When playing sound (Youtube, etc) you should see audio there and at ADAT output
- Audio arrives at your ADI-2 Pro, you can check that in the display with the Global Level Meters
In TotalMix FX when playing Tidal the audio meter on AS 1/2 (middle row) and Main (right hand bottom) are moving. With Cubase it's AN 1/2 and Main. Also the lights on the Babyface Pro are not corresponding to the audio signal, but the graphic equaliser on the ADI-2 pro is working and providing sound. Windows has it set to SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) (RME Babyface Pro)

You lost me on that statement

I hope you can help me further. I'm a complete newbie at this and appreciate all the patience you possibly have with helping me.

Also another quick question. Would it be possible for me to have Tidal playing music and not hear it, but have it route the sound directly to Cubase where I would be able to hear it?

Sorry, I won't get a chance to look in tonight.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

11 (edited by ramses 2021-03-24 06:40:52)

TheBlack wrote:

So, I'll first give some info on what I tried and what worked. First of all, all I could do was assign in the middle row (software playback) AN 1/2 to AS 1/2. That made it possible for me to get sound from Cubase.
But I don't know if this is ideal (although it works)?

This is one of THE key features of TM FX routing and you will become acquainted with it over time...
This makes it possible to structure your audio flows according to certain types/sources of audio
and in a 2nd step to create submixes for each of your HW outputs individually by mixing audio from
HW inputs (with near-zero latency) and SW playback channels (with the usual latency over USB)-

To put an example, I also have two devices like you, UFX+ and ADI-2 Pro connected through AES.
I have the following main audio sources / types of audio and send it to the following ports
- Audio from Windows and non-ASIO aware applications (through WDM driver) -> AN 1/2   (Sw Playback, middle row)
- Audio from MusicBee Player (through ASIO driver)                                             -> AN 3/4  (Sw Playback, middle row)
- Audio from Games (through WDM driver)                                                            -> AN 5/6  (Sw Playback, middle row)
- Audio from DAW                                                                                                  -> AES       (Sw Playback, middle row)

Example1: recording guitar, I want to listen to a backing track from DAW and recorded guitar signal from mic on phones.
Phones are connected to AN9/10 of my UFX+.
Routing: I select the HW output AN9/10 in the bottom row and create the submix for phones by
- raising the fader of my Mic channel:                                                             HW Input AN9 (Mic1)
- raising the fader of the backing track from PC: e.g. coming from MusicBee: SW Playback Channel AN3/4
- raising the fader of the backing track from PC: e.g. coming from Youtube:   SW Playback Channel AN1/2

Example2: listening to my music from MusicBee player while gaming
Phones are connected to ADI-2 Pro (connected through AES port of my UFX+)
Routing: I select the HW output AES OUT in the bottom row and create the submix for phones on ADI-2 Pro by
- raising the fader for game sound from PC:               SW Playback Channel AN5/6
- raising the fader for music from MusicBee from PC:  SW Playback Channel AN3/4

TheBlack wrote:

Also, I have projects in 44.100 khz and 48.000 khz. When testing the 48.000 khz ones, I had to change the settings in Madiface USB settings to 48.000 khz manually, otherwise it won't give my any sound.

If you work with your DAW and if you are using the proper ASIO driver, then the DAW sets the sample rate for your audio project. This sets the BBF Pro automatically to the proper sample rate and the ADI-2 Pro will learn the sample rate as "clock slave" though ADAT.
If you are not working with the ADAT driver it might be the case that windows driver need other treatment.
Or you still did not setup the BBF Pro properly as clock master (clock source internal) and ADI-2 Pro as clock slave.

TheBlack wrote:

So, going by your instructions ramses. I have stranded numerous times. I have the following questions:

Ok, lets see ...

TheBlack wrote:

3b  b) ADI-2 Pro   ADAT OUT    to   BBF Pro FS  ADAT IN (option: to get audio from ADI-2 Pro if needed/wanted)  Would this be a workaround to my problem of manually having to switch the amount of khz as stated above? Just get the sound from the ADI-2?

ADAT is "unidirectional" (guess why the ports are called ADAT IN and ADAT OUT separately ..)
If you want to record something from ADI-2 Pro's analog input, then you need a 2nd TOSLINK cable from ADI-2 Pro to the BBF Pro. I flagged this as optional because it might be the case that you want to use the ADI-2 Pro only for playback...

The transfer of clocking information is only possible through an ADAT port that sends data ..
This is the TOSLINK cable from BBF Pro ----> to the ADI-2 Pro (which you use for audio playback)

If you have to select the sample rate manually, then you do something wrong.
BBF Pro is clock master (driver settings: clock source "internal"), ADI-2 Pro needs to learn clock from ADAT in.

TheBlack wrote:

In WDM Settings select in TAB "WDM Devices"
    and in the TAB "Speaker"
Searched high and low, could not find where to adjust these settings

You have a very nice PDF manual which you can read with Acroread which has a search function. Search for "WDM" ...
It's in the driver settings, the small icon on the Windows screen, bottom right in the Windows notification field.
Might be hidden depending on your Windows settings to maybe hide some of the icons ....

TheBlack wrote:

In sound it states output as SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) (RME Babyface Pro). If I click on Sound Control Panel, currently Analag (3+4) RME Babyface Pro with a headphones icon is set as Default Communications Device, also SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) RME Babyface Pro is set as Default Device. Is this what you mean?
I also see Speakers Rme Babyface Pro, but it's not set to a default.

Yes the speaker symbol ... This you created in the driver settings under "WDM".
Pls remember, the purpose was to create a Windows compatible sound device for the ADAT port AS1/2,
because Windows does not support ASIO.
And yes .. of course you need to set THIS now to the default Windows sound device.
Otherwise Windows would not use it ...

TheBlack wrote:

9. Click to "Assign" Button in the TM FX Control Room section and map  AS1/2 to "Main Out" I have absolutely no clue how to do this, unless I did it correctly as described above. The only place where I actually see "Assign" is on the right hand bottom at Main

Well .. you found it, this button you should click and the rest is nearly self explanatory.
The objective is to map AS1/2 to "Main Out".
You see now a pull-down menue with "Main Out", other entries and they all have submenues.
When you move the mouse over "Main out" then another submenue with all the channels is being shown.
Now you need to select the ADAT output as "Main Out".

TheBlack wrote:

11. Select HW Output "Main Out" (Bottom Row) in the control room section You mean "Main" at the right hand bottom? I don't see Main Out
      Raise the fader of SW Playback channel AN1/2 (middle row) Tidal gets it's sound through AS 1/2, Cubase through AN 1/2, is this normal though?

Yes this is normal. I explained this very powerful and useful feature above.

TheBlack wrote:

You have kind of lost me here completely.

I tried to explain to you TM FX routing in brief.
Please give it some time, rome has not been build in a few days either.
Check manual on this topic and a big recommendation is to watch very good RME tutorial videos.
They do not consume much time, because the explanations are "to the point" without any "bla bla" factor.

Here I put together a collection of RME tutorials:
https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … al-Videos/

TheBlack wrote:

Sorry, but it shouldn't be too hard to find it in the manual...

TheBlack wrote:

AD/DA Source -> SPDIF
                  Auto Ref Level -> ON
                  AD/DA Source -> SPDIF
                  Auto Ref Level -> ON

Sorry, but it shouldn't be too hard to find it in the manual...

TheBlack wrote:

Signal Flow:
- Windows Operating System has the RME Speaker Icon as default sound device (which is AN1/2)
In sound it states output as SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) (RME Babyface Pro). If I click on Sound Control Panel, currently Analag (3+4) RME Babyface Pro with a headphones icon is set as Default Communications Device, also SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) RME Babyface Pro is set as Default Device. Is this what you mean?

I meant what I wrote. I hope it was consistend in my configuration steps.
The default sound device for Windows is to AN1/2.
By this all audio from Windows and Applications show up in the middle row as SW Playback AN1/2.
Then you need to route this sound to ADAT OUT (AS1/2) so that it will be send to your ADI-2 Pro.

TheBlack wrote:

In TotalMix FX when playing Tidal the audio meter on AS 1/2 (middle row) and Main (right hand bottom) are moving. With Cubase it's AN 1/2 and Main. Also the lights on the Babyface Pro are not corresponding to the audio signal, but the graphic equaliser on the ADI-2 pro is working and providing sound. Windows has it set to SPDIF/ADAT (1+2) (RME Babyface Pro)

I do not know Tidal and whether it supports ASIO or not.
BTW ... what is the question here ?

TheBlack wrote:

You lost me on that statement

In the steps above
- you created windows compatible WDM device for AN1/2
- this you set in windows sound as default sound device
- by this all sound goes to that device
- in TM FX this audio signal appears in the middle row: SW Playback Channel AN1/2
In the steps above you also configured a TM FX routing
- in submix mode you clicked to the Output AS1/2
- This channels is now in the control room as "Main Out" (by the assign operation)
In TM FX you configured the routing/the submix for AS1/2 (aka Main out)
- to route audio from SW Playback Channel AN1/2 (channel for your Windows Default Sound device) to ADAT (ADI-2 Pro)

TheBlack wrote:

I hope you can help me further. I'm a complete newbie at this and appreciate all the patience you possibly have with helping me.

I try my best but I can not fully cover here your objective to become acquainted with your new devices,
take some time, read manuals, try a little bit out .. experiment.
All the things that you have to do if you get new hardware.
You have now already a very nice step by step guide, now its your turn to fill it with life ...

TheBlack wrote:

Also another quick question. Would it be possible for me to have Tidal playing music and not hear it, but have it route the sound directly to Cubase where I would be able to hear it?

Yes by using loopback, see manual.

Really ramses, I can't thank you enough for taking the time for me and having such patience!
I'll have to dig into all of this more when I get the chance soon enough, but please know I'm ever so greatful.

13 (edited by ramses 2021-03-23 17:27:40)

You're welcome and take your time.
You have not one but even two new devices which are very powerful.
If you have already knowledge in that field its not too hard, but for you nearly all seems to be new, so that can become challenging of course.
But one thing for sure, you have bought excellent high quality devices and once all is set up and once you become more familiar with it then you will have much fun using it.

When reading the manual its best to use the latest online versions:
https://www.rme-audio.de/download/bface_pro_fs_d.pdf
https://www.rme-audio.de/download/bface_pro_fs_e.pdf
https://www.rme-audio.de/download/adi2profsr_d.pdf
https://www.rme-audio.de/download/adi2profsr_e.pdf