Topic: Can’t access bass/treble setting in I/O menu

Hello. I’m trying to access the bass/treble settings in the I/O menu but it’s not showing up anywhere. I basically wanna make sure it’s turned off or at a “flat” setting but I can’t locate where it’s at. I’ve read the manual and watched vids but it’s not showing up.

Thanks,
Spence

Re: Can’t access bass/treble setting in I/O menu

There’s a “sub-page” within the I/O setting but I can’t access that.

Are you playing dsd?

4 (edited by KaiS 2021-05-01 11:26:52)

sdmarquart wrote:

Hello. I’m trying to access the bass/treble settings in the I/O menu but it’s not showing up anywhere. I basically wanna make sure it’s turned off or at a “flat” setting but I can’t locate where it’s at. I’ve read the manual and watched vids but it’s not showing up.

What if you turn Encoder 1, 2 in the main page?
If no value shows up, Bass / Treble is in fact disabled.

BTW: ADI-2 DAC or ADI-2 PRO?

Press I/O, then go to the top of whatever page is displayed, by pressing Encoder 1 until it reaches the top entry and the cursor (highlighted line) is off.

Then you can rotate Encoder 1 to access the Input/Output in question (Main Out1/2, Phones3/4, Analog Input) and from there you can rotate Encoder 2 to go to the sub-page "Bass/Treble".

From here you can enable/disable it by pressing Encoder 2 to move the cursor down to "B/T enable", then rotate Encoder 2 to select OFF.

It is always a good  idea to go to the top of a sub-page (by pressing Encoder 1 repeatedly until cursor disappears) after making a setting as only then you can access the other subpages by rotating Encoder 2.

The menu control is somewhat confusing at first but after a while you realize that it is 100% systematic and once you get it any adjustments are made quickly.

Thanks. I found it and just disabled. I appreciate all your help guys!