Topic: Feature request: blue meter color

When the color option was introduced, it was very appreciated, but cyan looks too similar to green.
We would love to see a "blue" (like the background of the top row when you press SETUP, or this forum banner smile

MH

Re: Feature request: blue meter color

I would love this too. I know light blue is reserved for DSD playback, but being able to use it with PCM files as well is high on ly wish list. Perhaps an option to swap colours between DSD and PCM?

Maybe 3 fields to enter RGB values (if this is feasible from technical perspective), otherwise the wishlist will never end.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

4 (edited by sinarca 2022-09-19 16:45:26)

ramses wrote:

Maybe 3 fields to enter RGB values (if this is feasible from technical perspective), otherwise the wishlist will never end.

Good idea
Totally agree

ramses wrote:

sure, whatever is technically easy to implement.
switching from an "enumeration" to an arbitrary RGB triplet may require a change in the way settings are stored, so it may be easier to add new values to the enumeration, but this is a topic for RME developers.

KaiS wrote:

Can I have a picture of my pet as background please smile

And a disco ball effect backlighting.

Blue or not, I am all in for more colors!
Most colors we have are too similar (cyan aside).

How many colours did we get at christmas update? People dont give up, put a gobo on the display big_smile

ADI-2 DAC, ADI-2 PRO, DigifaceUSB, UCXII, ARC, HEGEL.h80, KEF.ls50, HD650, ie400pro _,.\''/.,_

Is this accepted behaviour here, making fun of people with honest feature request?

https://c.tenor.com/YOT1_x-atDQAAAAC/liar-liar-comedy.gif

No its not nice.! I understand that folks want to match colours to their setups. RGB sliders or numerical input would be nice. Total freedom of choice.

ADI-2 DAC, ADI-2 PRO, DigifaceUSB, UCXII, ARC, HEGEL.h80, KEF.ls50, HD650, ie400pro _,.\''/.,_