Topic: 100% BSOD w/ Babyface on Win10

Hi everyone :-)

I've just now registered to the forum to post about this issue I'm having; hoping someone can help. I've found similar threads on here describing almost the same problem, but afaik it was never concerning the Babyface (not Pro, the old one).

Since a few days I'm consistently getting BSOD about 15 seconds after boot, the message being PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. Found out that it's the Babyface by plugging it out – my machine then runs stable and normal. Tried different ports, different cables etc., no luck. The device itself works fine with my M1 MacBook, so hardware can't be faulty I guess?

I am running the latest version of Win10 Pro 64-bit and have not really changed anything before this issue started. I then proceeded to uninstall the drivers (including the "delete software" checkbox) and reinstalled them after a reboot, still no luck. The little box in the lower right taskbar showing active programs always goes crazy with the RME Icons as soon as I plug the device in.

Any help is appreciated, slowly considering switching to the dark side for good and buying a Mac Studio...

Cheers,
Boris