1 (edited by wowchina.wcj 2022-12-21 16:48:04)

Topic: ADI-2 DAC The latest driver is faulty!

Hello Sir:

regarding the "ADI-2 DAC fs", there is a serious bug in the win10-driver(Ver 0.9.804.0) you just released today on the 20th: The playback software I use is foobar2000. I found that after upgrading to this version of the driver, when I press the pause or stop button, there will be an echo in the speaker. Under normal circumstances, the sound should stop immediately.

(complement): And I found that this latest version of the WIN driver has another serious problem: When I switch between music files with different sampling rates, every time I switch to a file with a different sampling rate, I find that the CPU utilization of the computer will remain high in the around first ten seconds , especially there is a process called "windows audio endpoint builder", which has a particularly high CPU usage.

please as soon as possible fix this error. thanks : )

I can't downgrade to the previous version(V:2022-12-1) of the driver now because I have deleted the old version of the driver from the computer. Can you help me? Is it possible to send older versions of drivers to my E-mail "caosgf1314@163.com" ?
thanks.

Also, when you try to install an older driver, windows prevents you from doing so. So how to downgrade to an old driver? Because I don't know how long it will take you guys to fix this issue, maybe even months? I can't wait, so I want to downgrade to an older version until you guys fix this problem.

Please tell me how to downgrade, thanks

==================================================

The same content as above is also had sent to RME office FACEBOOK page.

......A.Kin from China

Re: ADI-2 DAC The latest driver is faulty!

I observe the same problem

I, too, am experiencing the same symptoms.

4 (edited by Muffin 2022-12-22 09:14:54)

I also have the echo when pausing Foobar2000 and I use the ASIO plugin. By re-installing the driver version 0.9801 I don't have echo when pausing.

I want to downgrade the driver, but that file was deleted by me.

Can someone please send me the old version?

The file name of the old version is -----driver_madiface_win_09801.zip

Can be sent to my email address "caosgf1314@163.com"

thank you very much. : )

..........A.Kin

https://rme-audio.de/downloads/driver_m … _09801.zip

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

thanks  waedi : )

Driver 0.9805 is now on the website, it fixes the non-stop behaviour of version 0.9804.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME