Topic: Bass and Treble EQ not adjustable anymore?

Apologies if this has been posted before or if I just absentmindedly changed a setting without realizing it...

For some reason, my ADI-2 DAC FS is not allowing me to change the bass and treble EQ anymore using the two knobs in the front, nor using the remote control. This is happening connected via either the optical out or the USB out. I had been able to adjust EQ before without problems, but today it is just not working-- nothing happens on the display if I turn the knobs and there is also no change in the sound. If I plug in headphones though, I am able to adjust the EQ as normal.

Did I just not have enough coffee this morning or is there something off about my DAC?

Thanks for any help.

Re: Bass and Treble EQ not adjustable anymore?

On the remote control there is a button EQ.
May you press it once and check.
Otherwise see in the submenu of the device if EQ is off.
By sefault EQ is off (page 22 user manual), is your unit set back to default state by mistake ?

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

Re: Bass and Treble EQ not adjustable anymore?

waedi wrote:

On the remote control there is a button EQ.
May you press it once and check.
Otherwise see in the submenu of the device if EQ is off.
By sefault EQ is off (page 22 user manual), is your unit set back to default state by mistake ?

You are right-- the B/T Enable setting was set to OFF for some reason. I am not sure what happened. Thanks for the quick reply, this fixed it. Apologies for the noise-- cheers all.