Topic: Digi9652 and no audio

I just got my hands a Digi9652. I seem to not be able to get any audio through the card to the programs (Cubase or Software Audio Console). The board says it version 1.1 and the expansion cards says its a 1.15. I installed driver 2.11 and can get my Behringer aqa8000 to sync and lock but thats it.

Could the reason for the no audio be the version 1.1 board and 1.15 expansion?
or is the driver not working for it right?

Re: Digi9652 and no audio

What OS? Settings dialog working? IMHO there is no 1.15, only 1.1 or 1.5. And easy to check if this is the culprit by removing the flat cable.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Im running 32 Bit XP Home. The expansion board might of had a 1.5 instead. The Main board has a 1.1 on it thought and in the settings it says version 1.0 in the about tab. I can sync with adat 1 & 2 but not with 3. Even after removing the ribbon cable I wasn't able to get audio throught the card. It has the W52 chip in it also.

Nathan4241 wrote:

in the settings it says version 1.0 in the about tab.

You wrote driver 2.11, so it should say 2.11 in the About Tab too.?.?

Without Expansion board there should be no problem to play back and record. You could try DIGICheck's Global Level Meter to see the input signals.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

I installed DIDICheck and the audio on channel 1 was showing up on channel 3. I uninstalled the driver and reinstalled several times and finally got it to say 2.11 in the setting menu. Audio on DIGICheck is showing up on channel 1 now on the global peak level meter. Now the programs are getting audio. I guess the driver version was causing me the problem.
Will the expansion board being a different version cause me any problem or should it work?

Exp Board 1.5 is designed for main board 1.5 and 1.6. It will not work with older ones.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME