Topic: Mailing list for updates???

Is it me (quite possibly!) or is there no way of getting on an "update" list for email notification of when a new driver/firmware update is released for the product you own?

If there isn't one then could that please be set up?

I was running into some problems just now, not suspecting the Fireface 400 until I was getting desperate and deciphering some stuff in the reports in Console. I had a suspicion about the interface/midi driver plugin etc so I decided to try a test with the interface out of the loop. The problem was rectified. I had updated the RME only a short while before, and was not aware that another update had been released until I went looking for it on the site just now.

I bet it solves the problem.

It would be great to stay up to date ahead of problems that may well be due to drivers etc - via an email notification?

Maybe it's already in place but I don't know how to get on the list?

Thanks.

Mac Pro 2.8 GHz 8-core Early 2008 - 10.6.4 - 14GB
RME FF400 - Driver 2.89
Logic 9.1.3 64-bit

Re: Mailing list for updates???

At the top of each section of this forum (Firewire series, USB series, etc) you will find a topic titled "Latest driver updates". If you open the thread on the topic for your interface type, then scroll to the bottom, you will find a link marked "Subscribe to this topic". Once you subscribe, you will receive an email whenever a new post is added. Then you will be notified via email when a new driver is released.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Re: Mailing list for updates???

Thanks very much Jeff!

Sorry not to get back to you sooner - I didn't get a reply notification from this thread - I'm a newbie to this forum - I guess it's not automatic that I get one if I start a thread?

Anyway - will subscribe - thanks!

By the way, the latest 2.66 is working well on 10.6.2 in 32 and 64 bit :-)

Mac Pro 2.8 GHz 8-core Early 2008 - 10.6.4 - 14GB
RME FF400 - Driver 2.89
Logic 9.1.3 64-bit