Topic: DigiCheck as a vst plugin ?

Hi,

Is there a plan to make DigiCheck as vst plugin ?

I'm using software room calibration plugin (Sonarworks) as last plugin in Cubase. So I need to visualisation plugin insert BEFORE room correction. I love DigiCheck but now it shows corrected signal and its useless in this situation.

OR maybe there is solution to DigiCheck shows hardware outputs signal and not playback from DAW ?

Regards,

Pawel

Re: DigiCheck as a vst plugin ?

You just need to route the audio (before the room correction) to an unused output pair and use this for DIGICheck monitoring.

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I guess I need to route audio inside DAW not RME TotalMix ? Im using Cubase 8 and Studio One 3 pro. In Cubase I see some way but in S1 i don't know...

4 (edited by Dandruff 2015-06-17 12:26:19)

Yes, you need to do this routing inside the DAW so that DIGICheck can see the unaltered signal.

Dandruff wrote:

Yes, you need to do this routing inside the DAW so that DIGICheck can see the unaltered signal.

Thank you for help. Its working in Cubase 8 Pro. I routed in VST connections main out to 7-8. And control room to 1-2. Then DigiCheck shows playback from 7-8. I'v try do second buss in Studio One 3 Pro but no luck. Im using this DAW for 2 weeks so maybe Im missing something.

Regards,

Pawel

Not familiar with Studio One. But I guess it's possible with it too.

Anyone tried to solve it in Ableton Live 10?
there is no control room...

i want:
- to hear processed sound with Sonarworks plugin
- to see unprocessed signal in Digicheck

8 (edited by ramses 2019-04-22 12:02:46)

I think it's important to get also this point in the discussion:

DIGICheck works as ASIO client and gets the data directly from the HW via ASIO driver.

This is independend of any DAW.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

9 (edited by tasty_mushroom 2019-04-22 12:20:49)

found solution for Ableton..
outist is a maxforlive device that lets you route any signal to any internal or external destination.
https://gumroad.com/l/vDPJ