1 (edited by lewis71980 2008-08-15 22:17:11)

Topic: Move from Bitmaps to Vectors

Will Digicheck / Totalmix eventually be vector based rather than raster based? So it can be scaled.

Re: Move from Bitmaps to Vectors

Try version 5. We changed it to vector in some places. But the analyzer and Totalyzer will stay bitmap for some time.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hi thanks, tried it. The parts that you changed scale really nicely. (e.g. Surround audio scope).

I would love if this feature request came into fruition - I have a Lilluput 7" screen purely for DigiCheck. It works well I just wish I could maximise the Tolalizer to occupy the full screen. This would make DigiCheck a totally amazing tool.

This is how I have setup my DigiCheck. When my PC starts DigiCheck automatically starts on the Lillput monitor http://i.imgur.com/LhcrHYg.jpg

How do you get that to happen? (digicheck opening on windows startup).
Is it possible to save a TM workspace, and a digicheck window, save, and then on next startup, both appear without any opening required. This would solve a little niggle I have- setting it all up before each time I use TM/digicheck/audio software.

7 (edited by ramses 2020-07-29 08:21:26)

Proposal.
I anchored RME startup icon to the Taskbar on the bottom of the Windows GUI.

On rightclick to the RME icon I get a nice list of last started up DIGIcheck workspaces
and can even choose one or more favourites.

So its simply one "rightclick" with a mouse to get what you want.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Dr Ramses, that's good enough for me. Gonna give it a go right now