Topic: Totalyser for TotalMixFX' 'Speaker B'

Hello,
I use the loopback function of my main output, the AES channel for the Totalyser input -
when using the new 'Speaker B' option in Totalmix, where it switches the main output to a different hardware output, the Totalyser goes blank obviously.

I have no input spare for another loopback channel and it also wouldn't work as i want it to.

Will there be an update where there's for example an extra 'wire' from the control room section of Total Mix to Digicheck? Maybe without using up an audiochannel, so loopback is not needed?
Or are there plans to integrate Digicheck into Totalmix?

Digicheck is just really great.

cheers,
bernd

DigifaceUSB/BabyfacePRO/MacMini M2Pro 12-core 32GB/Ventura/Logic/Reaper

Re: Totalyser for TotalMixFX' 'Speaker B'

Create a second DC workspace.
Attach DC to Windows task bar at the bottom.
Pin the two different workspaces when right -clicking the DC icon.
Restart Digicheck with the one or other workspace selection for the one or other setup of HW outputs.

Or ... some DC tool support multiple hw outputs.
Maybe you can configure the  two different stereo outputs for main monitor and monitor b in one workspace so that you see the graphs for both monitors.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

@ ramses: cowudders is on Mac.

@ cowuddders: this topic comes up regularly, even for ourselves as we are using our Macs. So far we did not find a convincing solution.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hi MC, thanks for your answer.

And just want to praise the development of TMFX again, also for my RAYDAT, feels totally up to date, can't think of a more flexible centerpiece for my studio.

Another shameless wish: Speaker C, D - each with an extra assignable Subwoofer option (with optional mono sum), would something like this be doable? maybe even include an superperfect crossover with the SUB option for people with extra dsp capabillities on their RME interfaces?  smile

thanks again, best company!
-bernd

5 (edited by ramses 2019-05-14 12:32:12)

It has been requested several times to enhance the control room for more monitors and to support 5.1 and 7.1 setups.

IIRR RME has it on the agenda with no promises when this will happen.

If you do not necessarily need the TM FX  control room features then I think you could use a fadergroup as workaround or route in the DAW (daw mode)  if your DAW supports surround features.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

thanks ramses, i just selfishly talked about being able to switch between 3-4 monitors and assign the subwoofer to each if i want to. stereo only. and yes, logic does surround well if i need it.