1 (edited by oglow 2019-10-15 15:39:26)

Topic: Speaker B set to single output?

HI,
Is there any way to set the speaker B to a single output i.e AN 3 and not only AN3/4
I have an ARC and love the speaker B push button and utilise the snapshots a lot already but have recently switched to just a single "B monitor" as I only really used my old stereo set for checking mono with bass challenged speakers.

Would love to be able to do it without setting up a snapshot, as when doing it that way, the speaker B doesnt follow the volume state of Main outputs. PLus AN 4 is justbeing wasted.
Surely I'm not the only one using a mono speaker as speaker B and don't want to lose an analog output unneededly.

Re: Speaker B set to single output?

> as when doing it that way, the speaker B doesnt follow the volume state of Main output

Speaker B only follows the volume state of Main Out, if you press "link" button at Speaker B's fader

You can create a Fader group for a mono output channel and Main Out.

>  PLus AN 4 is justbeing wasted.

Why wasted ? Also Speaker B uses some other outputs ...

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

any result with this? I want to use speaker B for a single mixcube and ARC

I'm also using speaker B as a mono output. But I made a stereo to mono adaptercable so I don't have to click 2 buttons. So when I hit speaker B I instantly get a down mixed version on my mono speaker. Works great