1 (edited by dnr666 2019-12-06 21:47:37)

Topic: I can't seem to get Total mix working Sorted

I keep getting the Window that says "Searching for configured host connections" The last time I fired up the computer it was working and it is not now. It is a while since I last installed and updated an I am a bit at sea. Any hep would be gratefully received.

Windows 10

Fireface UC

Re: I can't seem to get Total mix working Sorted

That is the TotalMix Remote app, not TotalMix.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Yes I discovered. I didn't remember that the UC is now a legacy product and it took me ages to find the download. This is the problem when you only do things infrequently. Cheers

Legacy product ? The drivers are available via the product page.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

I'm having the same problem on Windows 10.  I try to launch TotalMix Remote 1.12 and I get a window that says "Searching for configured host connections"  I open the host connection setup and enter the ipv4 address of my machine and also the default gateway. I also created a rule within windows defender allowing access to port 7009. no dice. What am I missing?

Also, Is there a stand alone version of totalmix? if so how do I download that?

Thank you for your assistance.

The docu of TotalMix FX Remote tells clearly the purpose of TotalMix FX Remote.

TotalMix FX runs on the PC where the recording interface is connected to.

TotalMix FX you can use on another PC to access TM FX via network.

TotalMix FX Remote is not intended to run on the local machine where the recording interface is connected to.

If you look at the product page of your recording interface, there you see a driver .. for PCs and for MACs.
Driver installation includes TM FX installation, you do not need more than to look in your recording interfaces manual, the 1st chapter deal with very basic stuff what you need to install on a PC and on a Mac.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13