Topic: UFX+ Flash Update

I see there's a flash update today for the UFX+ (among others).  I'm not seeing a list of what was fixed or updated.  Am I missing it?

Re: UFX+ Flash Update

There is always a readme.txt file in the ZIP archive ...

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

3 (edited by Gary 2020-02-14 19:54:53)

This time around though, there's nothing specific other than version numbers:

Fireface UFX+, Digiface AVB, Digiface Dante

USB Flash Update Tool for Windows 7/8/10

Requires driver 0.9685 or higher

This Flash Update Tool will update the internal firmware to the following versions:

Fireface UFX+: Thunderbolt 103, USB 51, DSP 42

Digiface AVB: 213

Digiface Dante: 36

4 (edited by ramses 2020-02-14 23:33:03)

This version doesn't contain firmware upgrades for the UFX+, only for Digiface AVB and/or Dante.
If you execute this tool you will see the status "up-to-date"

EDIT:

@RME:

Wasn't it the case on the old webserver to explicitely tell, for which device such an driver and firmware update is available ?

On the new webserver I found now this info (after scrolling down the page)

"02/14/2020 Windows Flash Update Tool for Fireface UFX+, Digiface AVB, Digiface Dante fut_madifacenet_win.zip "
                                                                       ^^^^^^^^
Maybe this should have been left out only telling devices that actually get an update.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

There was a download target error on the webserver that we fixed. You downloaded the old file. The now available new version shows that the Digiface AVB has been updated to v215. As did the download text description already say.

@ Ramses: The former download info on the News page was manually added every time, in all languages, and manually added to the archive page. That was much too time consuming.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Ah ok. So thanks for the effort in the past decades for this kind service, it was very useful.

Thanks guys!