Topic: GoXLR mixer to Adi Pro Black

Just had my pro black arrive! I have a goxlr mixer for my live-streaming and per application volume control. The mixer has a headphone out but it doesn’t supply enough power to properly push all my different headphones I like to use. Would it be acceptable  to run 3.5 out of the mixer to rca to ts adaptor to the analog in on the pro? It’s not a basic line level out as it has an amp behind it. Any issues with the amped line feeding the pro? The pro will be used for this application to further boost the headphone signal as well as provide a one stop solution for powering additional amps for high fi enjoyment. Thanks!

Re: GoXLR mixer to Adi Pro Black

No problem, just do it!

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thank you! Can’t wait to get off work and hook it all up!

Well that was disappointing. Got home and opened up the unit and it has already been opened and used prior to me buying it. Sending it back and waiting on a new one I guess.

You mean the ADI? You opened the box/packaging (not the unit)?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

No sorry. The unit came in used condition. Wasn’t in its packaging, remote was open, power cables were unsealed and the unit was dusty. Not acceptable when it’s sold as a new product. Sweetwater in the US handled it very well. New one comes tomorrow.

New unit came and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Thank you!