Topic: one speaker missing pls help!!!!!!!

hello all,
very new to totalmix so forgive me if this is a noob question...i m using babyface pro as a soundcard for my hifi system: music streaming from tidal site and my mac is wired to the babyface pro via the usb connector. then the baby face pro is wired to my amp through the analog output. pb is only one speaker is working, the other is totally mute… i ve inverted the speaker wire: both speakers are working well (alternatively of course), so there s no physical problem with the speakers; there s no problem with the source as i have tried with tidal and also my iTunes Library. so the problem is with the babyface pro environment, most probably with the set up of totalmix fx. Currently, only the softwre playback AN 1/2 is working and the main from the control room panel. they are both on stereo mode. from the software panel, if i turn the button Under the AN 1/2 marking to the left (until L100): no sound come out of any speaker: the more i turn this button to the right , the more sound comes out of one speaker (left one) and no sound from the right one. if i turn it until R100, still ,no sound from the right speaker and the left speaker is functionning normally.both bargraphs are working all the time at the same level. control room panel now: main is in stereo mode. if i turn the button to left until L100, the left speaker whch is the only one working becomes mute. If i turn it to right until R100, only the left speaker is working, not the right… in sum the sound comes out only from one speaker. What is wrong????

Re: one speaker missing pls help!!!!!!!

First try a reset in case of a corrupted TotalMix state. Options > Reset Mix > Total Reset.

If it's still the same, please try looping back the physical cables. Analog 1 XLR out to Analog 1 XLR in, and Analog 2 XLR out to Analog 2 XLR in. Play some audio file. Does meter appear on AN 1 and AN 2 Inputs in TotalMix?

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.