Re: DIGICheck 64-bit for macOS10.15

guessing it will be a major update to digicheck, and hence the wait.

but a lot of people depended on digicheck for their workflow.

i trust RME to deliver with solid results "in the end". but so did many people for a company like Metric Halo (the change in goodwill was extraordinary to witness).

Hello Guys, what's up with DigiCheck for macOS Catalina its taking toooo long!! Digicheck is the main reason of us using RME... please release an update ASAP

Thanks
Vini Vici

53 (edited by djelonh 2020-04-18 18:23:53)

The main reason I have been working with you for many years is  DIGICHECK and the great support with new driver versions and operating system compatibility..
Now it’s the time for me to upgrade my old audio interface, and honestly after 6 months of waiting I’m thinking about moving to UA ..

Please, release an update, its a nightmare listening music from apple music and not seeing spectral analyzer during. Why it takes so long? Is it really so hard to do it? Many of us are pro apple users, my studio releases 30 singles per year, digicheck is my base and favourite "vision" of what i hear. Just please...

Latest news from RME : 4th of March !!!
Come on RME, give us a release date, or at least, tell us RME was not destroyed by the Virus,
and that you are still working on it !!!!
More than 6 months for a release, no respect for the customers !!!!!!

Or porting of the software is more complex depending on how well Apples implementation and/or documentation is.
RME surely has no intention or reason to let customers wait more than necessary or to make them angry.
Think back how long it took Apple themselves to fix their own breakage of USB, around 9 month.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

57 (edited by Webecy 2020-05-04 17:01:44)

May 4th.
Still nothing?
sad

Can we pleast get an email once it's hits out?
Hello@Webecy.com

TNX

(:

We would have liked to put the first preview into this forum before the long weekend. But we are so close to an even better version that we wanted to add the last small changes before getting unnecessary feedback - because all you find is on our list anyway.

DC NG will show up here very soon. And then you will understand why it took a bit longer...

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

DC NG will show up here very soon. And then you will understand why it took a bit longer...

This is great news!

Great News!!! finally.

Digicheck also working for RME ADI 2 DAC Users?

MC wrote:

We would have liked to put the first preview into this forum before the long weekend. But we are so close to an even better version that we wanted to add the last small changes before getting unnecessary feedback - because all you find is on our list anyway.

What a great news
i knew that after i'll write a comment here you guys gonna do something about it (;

Can't wait!!!

MC wrote:

Great news! Looking forward to checking it out.

great :-)
Thumbs up & Thank you

64 (edited by Webecy 2020-05-12 09:42:37)

Sooooooo
When it's gonna be out lol? and how i can get it first without refreshing this post every 20 min?

Damn i have no patience sad

Webecy wrote:

and how i can get it first without refreshing this post every 20 min?

Damn i have no patience sad

+1

Literally only reason I posted a completely useless reply to this thread was so I could subscribe to it and receive email notifications, except now I get my hopes up every time one appears in my email lol

It's only been a week since MC wrote that it's coming soon, just have to be patient I guess (I also have no patience!) big_smile

Another user waiting impatiently

We're all waiting for it smile Hope you will deliver something special and full of new power!

spazzolino87 wrote:

We're all waiting for it smile Hope you will deliver something special and full of new power!

+1

Continued here:

https://forum.rme-audio.de/viewtopic.ph … 60#p154260

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME