1 (edited by Proto 2020-07-20 17:52:21)

Topic: Cubase 10 RME (Totalmix) & OBS

Hey guys

Apologies if i'm going over old ground here but i'm at the end of my efforts to sort an issue i'm having without the use of a third party routing mixer which I really would like to avoid.

Problem: Can't get my DAW (Cubase 10) the show signal in OBS useing Total mix with Loopback turned on.

I am able to get my Mic to work in OBS using Loopback and i'm also able to take an output of just my DAW Signal from Totalmix and physically wire it back into an input and the signal will show in OBS (can hear feedback), BUT I can not for the life of me get the incoming signal from Cubase to show in OBS. So I figure i'm making the right steps in Totalmix as i've watched every tutorial under the sun over the last few months online about it and got it working but just not the Cubase signal which has brought me here praying an RME guru can help smile

Setup: PC / Windows 10 / RME Fireface UC / Cubase 10 / OBS this is a new PC build so its the latest updates and firmware on everything, I had the same problem on my old PC also.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Cubase 10 RME (Totalmix) & OBS

FYI Found the issue:

OBS needs an Extension plugin to read ASIO Devices

https://github.com/Andersama/obs-asio