1 (edited by icchan 2020-11-15 18:48:20)

Topic: TotalMix FX (or any other RME software) command line arguments?

Hi.

I'm on Windows and I was trying to create custom buttons on my DAW REAPER that would open TotalMix FX window, DigiCheck and the Fireface settings if needed so that things would be a bit more integrated. This would be done with Lua (that REAPER has integrated) os.execute() function which is basically running CMD commands.

I was wondering if TotalMix, DigiCheck and Fireface Settings executables have any undocumented command line arguments?

I also noticed that if the TotalMix or DigiCheck were running, but were minimized to Windows taskbar, running executable again doesn't bring them to front, which is a bit of a bummer since to get that working I'd have to go through Windows API and first find the handle of the window and then check if it's minimized and... huge hassle and lots of boilerplate to get that done.

It would be nice if one runs the executable again when Totalmix or DigiCheck etc. is already running, but minimized to taskbar, it'll just bring them to front instead of doing nothing. :)

Re: TotalMix FX (or any other RME software) command line arguments?

Is this perhaps something for you ?
https://www.tonstudio-forum.de/blog/ind … ndruck-DE/

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13