Topic: TotalMix not saving "last state" upon shutdown/reboot

Hello,

I've had an issue for a while where the volume would go back to a very high level every time i rebooted. Upon searching on this forum, I stumbled upon various suggestions, among which the "last state" file hidden in Appdata/local/etc.

I was surprised to find that the file was last modified more than 6 months ago ! The posts from RME suggested that this file is updated every time the software is closed so I was confused.

Upon trying out different things I found out that totalmix behaves the following way:

- If I close totalmix manually (right click close), then the settings get saved ! (so that solved my reboot volume issue now)

- However, upon shutdown or reboot, it never saves the settings.

What could be the cause of the issue?

I've found a "fix" for the issue by simply manually closing the app when I want to save the settings but it would be better if the application simply saved every time I shut down.

Re: TotalMix not saving "last state" upon shutdown/reboot

Fixed in TM 1.72

But why don't you use F2, [x] Always init DSP devices with TotalMix FX settings ?

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

Re: TotalMix not saving "last state" upon shutdown/reboot

I was using this option but it did not appear to do anything.

I do notice, however, that I am not up-to-date with TM 1.72 (1.65) so I will update now ! Thanks