1 (edited by hpw 2021-03-19 12:25:00)

Topic: Does not work at all: Subscription/notify for Firmware/Driver Updates"

Even Subscription given... no email received, even not within SPAM  >>>  O:((

Any other users with same issue??

Hp

Re: Does not work at all: Subscription/notify for Firmware/Driver Updates"

Works for me, meaning I do receive an email every time someone posts in that sticky thread. On the other hand, I wish RME  would officially post updates about new releases (or send notifications), rather than relying on some random user noticing an update and hopefully posting in that sticly thread - but this is still better than receiving nothing and always having to browse RME download location to see if there happens to be an update available.

Re: Does not work at all: Subscription/notify for Firmware/Driver Updates"

tomg wrote:

Works for me, meaning I do receive an email every time someone posts in that sticky thread. On the other hand, I wish RME  would officially post updates about new releases (or send notifications), rather than relying on some random user noticing an update and hopefully posting in that sticly thread - but this is still better than receiving nothing and always having to browse RME download location to see if there happens to be an update available.

They do, for each big new release. Please see the stickies here, by MC.
But you can't set a notification on a thread to be, so we decided to create the sticky thread, allowing those who are interested to subscribe to it.
And so far random users (under the eye of RME team) were reliable! wink

ADI-2 DAC (with stock PSU) - Neumann KH 310 A monitors - Cheap USB and XLR cables