1 (edited by samhelpp 2021-04-06 09:49:40)

Topic: Hammerfall DSP madi PCI help

I am trying to install it on my windows 10 64 bit system.

it worked on my other computer but with this computer I am having issues.

I downloaded all the correct drivers

the green light is on on my pci card.

downloaded the rme installer and nothing happens. and I can't even get the flash tool to open it just says "program not installed correctly"

I tried going to device manager and updating that way by installing the stock rme hdsp madi drivers and this doesn't work either.

Re: Hammerfall DSP madi PCI help

What device/name is the Device Manager showing? Can you try a different PCI slot or is this your only one? What driver version did you install? Should be 4.36.

The FUT does not support PCI cards anymore, and the HDSP MADI has not been updated for more than 10 years (v 207), so ignore that.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

It was the card. Must have went bad. My lynx card works perfectly in the same slot. I tried it out on other systems as well and same issue. The green light comes on but the system doesn't recognize the card.

Try cleaning the pci contacts with a pencil eraser gum. Fixed similar issues here. Recommended by MC...

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
Babyface pro fs, HDSP9652+ADI-8AE, HDSP9632

vinark wrote:

Try cleaning the pci contacts with a pencil eraser gum. Fixed similar issues here. Recommended by MC...

Just tried that. Cleaned it with eraser gum and wiped it off really good and still have the same issue.

Hello,

I've changed the user name, "rme" is reserved for us....

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME