Topic: UFX+ no sound

Hi !
About a year ago I brought an RME UFX + Fire face from Sweetwater music. Included was madi cable and remote.
The other day I was playing my virtual plugin through my daw then suddenly the output signals to my monitor speakers and headphones cut off (no sound). In no way am I an expert in sound But I did an easy trouble shoot by running my synth through my powered speakers to see if my monitors were still working. The monitors worked fine. I tested the my fire face UFX + in standalone but still there is no output signals from my powered monitors or headphones. Can anyone help me fix this isssue?

2 (edited by ramses 2021-04-16 08:15:27)

Re: UFX+ no sound

Bjd123! wrote:

The other day I was playing my virtual plugin through my daw then suddenly the output signals to my monitor speakers and headphones cut off (no sound).

Sad to hear. You could try to reset the mixer in TM FX...

> I was playing my virtual plugin through my daw then suddenly the output signals to my monitor speakers
> and headphones cut off (no sound).

... but as this happened suddenly while playing it sounds more like a HW defect to me.

Is the display still working ? Do you see still some LEDs lit in the front ? Which ?

I would wait whether RME answer here in user forum, otherwise contact RME support per mail.

According to sweetwater webpage they offer a free 2-year warranty, I would contact them as well. I think that they are 1st of all responsible for repair and during warranty any repair should be free of charge.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13