Topic: DUREC - I do not see the Transport controls & Record View

I have inserted a new USB stick, UFX+ says Initializing...
then finishes
In TotalMix in the lowest right corner I just see the blue field, with "No Files" FREE 114,6G
but below should be the transport controls and the button Record View as in the manual - it's not there

2. how to select which channels to record?

Thanks!

Re: DUREC - I do not see the Transport controls & Record View

1. Please update to the latest firmware (108/46/53) and try again.

or

2. Arming channels for record is described in the manual, chapter 38.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

1. Please update to the latest firmware (108/46/53) and try again.

or

2. Arming channels for record is described in the manual, chapter 38.

I updated to all latest versions, I also tried various USB sticks but the lower right corner of TM looks the same, as described above. I do not see the slider, the transport controls and the button "Record View" (as shown in the manual chapter 38.2)

What to do?

There is not enough vertical space available, so collapse either "Groups" or "Layout presets".

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ramses wrote:

There is not enough vertical space available, so collapse either "Groups" or "Layout presets".

Thank you!!

There's a similar post of you:

"But it really took a while, so I can understand a little bit of anger wink
At least a hint in the manual would be very helpful, that a vertical scrollbar for the right hand control elements is missing in Total Mix, so that some control elements might become hidden if every subsection has been opened...
Nice would be a scrollbar, but maybe its not so easy to implement... ?!
"

THIS WAS IN JULY 2014 !

customer-friendliness

Yes that was in 2014, I had the device new. But after a while, you are so taken with the features that you really don't attach much importance to such "little things" anymore. You then know how to do it and it is no longer a problem.

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13