Topic: New ADI-2 DAC remote 5/6/7

I just received and set it up my ADI-2 DAC. One really nice feature is the ability to easily remap the 1,2,3 and 4 buttons for different commands. On the new remote there are also rca 5, trs 6 and xlr 7 above the coax, opt, and usb buttons. I was wondering if these 5, 6, and 7 are able to be remapped for other commands. I use a universal remote with the ability to 'learn' IR commands and it would be really nice to be able to learn 7 commands.
Since you have so many different filters it would be nice to be able to scan through and compare the different filters with different music. I would guess I would only like 2 or 3 filters after testing and these could be chosen and remapped and learned to my universal remote.
Of course it would also be nice if there was a dedicated 'filter' button that could change the filters much like the I can scan through the different info screens.

Re: New ADI-2 DAC remote 5/6/7

> I was wondering if these 5, 6, and 7 are able to be remapped for other commands

5/6/7 are fixed to be used as input source selection, a crucial functionality on the DAC. For changing filters please use the buttons 1 to 4.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME