1 (edited by stormshadow2k 2021-12-01 08:54:37)

Topic: UFX2 artifacts on sound into PT. EDIT: SOLVED

Hi.
UFX2 latest drivers and firmware. Win10, PT2021.10.

I get strange artifacts on audio in PT. Its not there when I listen straight from TotalMix, but going into PT its total garbage. Im running the internal clock speed. Fiddled with buffer size settings, but nothing changes. Any suggestions?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ay9pzobadrnmj … 1.mp3?dl=0

ANY suggestions and I do mean ANY will be greatly appreciated. Got clients coming sad

- Cris

Re: UFX2 artifacts on sound into PT. EDIT: SOLVED

Could be USB trouble, please check the MADIface Settings app. There is a USB error counter in the top of the panel.

If you use any hub or extender for USB, try without it. You may also find that some ports on the PC work better than others.

There is a detailed USB troubleshooting guide in the user manual as well.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Jeff wrote:

Could be USB trouble, please check the MADIface Settings app. There is a USB error counter in the top of the panel.

If you use any hub or extender for USB, try without it. You may also find that some ports on the PC work better than others.

There is a detailed USB troubleshooting guide in the user manual as well.

OK, great. Thank you kindly. I will whip out the manual and look into it. Cheeers.

Jeff you absolute gem! I read up on the section about USB problemsolving, removed various USBs connected to the same internal mainboard hub and BOOM! Up and running again. Thank you ever so much mate. Glorious sound!