Topic: ADI-2 and Roon

Hi Guys,

New, so please don't roast. tongue

I'm using my main Windows PC as my Roon Core, wired through USB to my ADI-2, and listening via headphones.

I'm interested in hearing from others with this DAC and similar listening environments about how they set their Roon Device settings up.

Native DSD? Windows Drivers, or MADIFACE Drivers, DSD to PCM, Exclusive mode or otherwise, and so on.

It would mean a lot to me to hear about how I should set this up if I prefer lossless/bit-perfect playback.

Side note, strangely when listening to Tidal in exclusive mode I can use YouTube and hear its audio, but the same can't be said for in Roon.

Love the DACs performance, features, and sound.

Re: ADI-2 and Roon

Anyone shed some light on whether or not to use Madiface drivers or not with Roon? It seemed like they were limiting my Roons ability to upscale. I.e. if I'd listen to a song at 44.1, then switch to a song that should be 96hz, it wouldn't switch back to a higher rate... After uninstalling them and using Windows drivers, they can't get Native DSD.

Re: ADI-2 and Roon

I think this discussion been had a few times. Do some search in the forum

ADI-2 DAC, ADI-2 PRO, DigifaceUSB, UCXII, ARC, HEGEL.h80, KEF.ls50, HD650, ie400pro _,.\''/.,_