Topic: Multiface Mk1 without PCI-Card or CardBus-Interface

Dear all,
I recently bought a Nuendo Audiolink 96 Multiset, which should be the same as RME Multiface Mk1. The bad thing is, the seller did not send me the PCI-Card or CardBus-Interface. Now I'm wondering if there is any way to use this nice little interface? I tried to use it with the RME Babyface Pro FS using 2 Toslink cables, but no sync could be established.
However, is there a way to use the Multiface without the additional cards? On the used market the PCI-Card is pretty rare.
Thanks for your hints in advance

Re: Multiface Mk1 without PCI-Card or CardBus-Interface

https://www.tutti.ch/de/vi/zuerich/auss … d/41867277

This card is available here in Zürich.

M1-Sonoma, Madiface Pro, Digiface USB, Babyface silver and blue

dante wrote:

Dear all,
I recently bought a Nuendo Audiolink 96 Multiset, which should be the same as RME Multiface Mk1. The bad thing is, the seller did not send me the PCI-Card or CardBus-Interface. Now I'm wondering if there is any way to use this nice little interface? I tried to use it with the RME Babyface Pro FS using 2 Toslink cables, but no sync could be established.
However, is there a way to use the Multiface without the additional cards? On the used market the PCI-Card is pretty rare.

No way without (just to be clear)

Vincent, Amsterdam
https://soundcloud.com/thesecretworld
Babyface pro fs, HDSP9652+ADI-8AE, HDSP9632

thanks for your answers smile

dante wrote:

Dear all,

I have a Multiface and Digiface with a pci card and pci-e card I will be selling soon.  If you need a pci card I can sell it to you directly. I’m in the US.