1 (edited by jimlok92 2022-12-21 09:41:00)

Topic: RME ADI-2 Pro FS & Uni-rack

Hi everybody!

I've purchased the ADI-2 Pro FS (Black Edition) some time ago to replace my ADI-2 FS (non-pro) for audio production. I was using the separately sold rack-ears to fit the ADI-2 FS in my 19'' desk and learned this was not possible with the Pro version.

I was under the impression that the Pro FS could be mounted on the Uni-rack II since it's mentioned in the manual as an accessory (think I've also read it here on the forums) but after purchasing one found out that none of the holes line up. The feet on the bottom of the interface also makes the unit too high, so the screws don't fit. I've also tried the top, but could not find any matching holes over there.

Am I missing something here? Is the Uni-rack (version 2) compatible with the RME ADI-2 Pro FS?

Thanks!
Jim

Re: RME ADI-2 Pro FS & Uni-rack

Yes, and obviously the feet need to be removed first. Simple tape glue so it is easy. Move the unit to the outer left or right side, then check for two holes to fit.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Re: RME ADI-2 Pro FS & Uni-rack

MC wrote:

Yes, and obviously the feet need to be removed first. Simple tape glue so it is easy. Move the unit to the outer left or righht side, then check for two holes to fit.

That makes sense, thank you so much!