Topic: Feature Request: Software Interface for EQ (Save, Load, Edit, ect.)

(Tried searching for this (got 30sec search penalty); if this is been asked for before i'm sorry)

I had a thought of a feature that would be awesome om my already brilliant ADI-2 Pro.
Picture a DAW EQ like interface, able to create, edit, load and save EQ presets on the interface, through USB connection.

A few benefits to start:

1. Able to share headphone and loudspeaker presets, backup and/or sync between devices
2. Apply correction EQ's created in secondairy software such as REW
3. Remote,  live edit of EQ; making speaker adjustments without walking back and forth to listening position
3.a  Editing EQ with the remote would be very benefitial to this too

Thanks for reading, i hope other people chime in on this.

Re: Feature Request: Software Interface for EQ (Save, Load, Edit, ect.)

Yeah, agree this would be great.

https://musicwall.app/hermetech

Would be!

This was asked several times.

The answer always was: resources are almost maxed out on ADI-2, due to constant updates over the years offering extra features.

As there’s no external accessibility to any of ADI-2’s parameters (except AD-Reference Level on ADI-2 Pro) it would be a major effort to implement.

KaiS wrote:

Would be!

This was asked several times.

The answer always was: resources are almost maxed out on ADI-2, due to constant updates over the years offering extra features.

As I recall it has not always been the answer that all DSP and FPGA resources are depleted, but in a post some time ago that was indeed the answer in a post that that firmware update might be the last one, apart from bug fixes (presumably not consuming more resources).