Topic: HDSP PCMCIA in PCIe-CardBus Adapter to Digiface 1 (Totally new to RME)
I’m totally new to RME and I have several questions. So I’m really glad to find this forum here.
But first I will explain what kind of vintage interface I have:
I got a Hammerfall DSP PCMCIA Card (22277556) which is put in a PCIe CardBus Adaptercard. It is connected via a special cable to the Host-Port of a Hammerfall DSP Digiface.
1. will it run under windows 10 (64bit) ?
2. will it run under windows 11 (64bit) ?
3. will it run under macOS 10.14. Mojave?
4. will it run under macOS 12 Monterey or 13 Ventura?
5. will it run under macOS only with Intel CPUs or Apple Silicon M1 / M2 etc. as well?
6. will it run under macOS in a Thunderbolt 3 to PCIe case (i.e. sonnettech etc.) ?
7. will it run under macOS or windows in a nvme/pcie adapter like this or this? (I know that it physically won’t fit, but I will build my own solution…)
8. the PCIe CardBus Adaptercard has an additional 4pin power socket, do I need additional / external power in any case?
I know it’s a lot…but you can shortly answer using those numbers…please…
Thank you very much!