1 (edited by superbaka 2023-03-23 22:23:21)

Topic: Feature request - 100db Display Range

On my system I hear a lot of music that does not show up on the spectrum analyzer set to 70db.

Would love option to go down to -100db.

Can there also be frequency bands down to 0hz? This is very useful for seeing DC or very low Hz that showed up in a mix.

thanks!

Re: Feature request - 100db Display Range

As you can read in the online help the lowest band does include DC.

Tried AutoRange?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

3 (edited by nikolausricky 2023-12-26 09:05:47)

superbaka wrote:

On my system I hear a lot of music that does not show up on the spectrum analyzer set to 70db.

Would love option to go down to -100db. geometry dash

Can there also be frequency bands down to 0hz? This is very useful for seeing DC or very low Hz that showed up in a mix.

thanks!

The lowest band does, in fact, include DC, as you can determine by reading the online documentation.

What about AutoRange?

superbaka wrote:

Would love option to go down to -100db. Drift Boss

thanks!

Expanding the display range to -100dB and providing frequency bands down to 0Hz can indeed be valuable for analyzing audio content, especially for capturing very low-frequency components and DC signals in a mix. This enhanced functionality would provide users with more detailed insights into their audio content and allow for a more comprehensive analysis.