1 (edited by kristofferlislegaard 2023-05-03 15:04:27)

Topic: Metal ring has come loose on jack socket on my UCX ii

Today I discovered that the metal ring on one of my output jacks on my UCX ii has fallen off. I have also lost the ring.

1. Does this affect anything? F.ex. make balanced connection not possible.
2. How would I fix it? Can RME just send me a new ring or do I have to change the whole jack or what?

https://www.kristofferlislegaard.com/img/rme_jack.JPG

Re: Metal ring has come loose on jack socket on my UCX ii

I can tell you your serial number, my drone with ultra resolution telephoto lens is flying by your window right now ... wait, don't wiggle, the serial number seems to be 24060170 wink

BR Ramses - UFX III, 12Mic, XTC, ADI-2 Pro FS R BE, RayDAT, X10SRi-F, E5-1680v4, Win10Pro22H2, Cub13

ramses wrote:

I can tell you your serial number, my drone with ultra resolution telephoto lens is flying by your window right now ... wait, don't wiggle, the serial number seems to be 24060170 wink

Haha ooops!

Took the picture a few days ago and didn´t look closely now before posting, haha!

kristofferlislegaard wrote:

Posting on the forum as I was not allowed to send mail to support without the serial number, which I havn't got here right now.

You don't need the serial number to send email... You can simply write anything into that field, assuming you are referring to the support request form on our website.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

RME Support wrote:

Posting on the forum as I was not allowed to send mail to support without the serial number, which I havn't got here right now.

You don't need the serial number to send email... You can simply write anything into that field, assuming you are referring to the support request form on our website.

Thanks for clearing up. I wrote XXXX and then got "this form could not be sent." then I just jumped to conclusions. Will update main post.

Thanks for clearing up. I wrote XXXX and then got "this form could not be sent." then I just jumped to conclusions. Will update main post.

Odd, I just put "x" and it worked...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME