Topic: Digicheck Added To Tray

Is there anyway to add Digicheck to my tray, like the TM?

Re: Digicheck Added To Tray

That's already the case. At least here on Windows.

What I would like to see: An option to get rid of the taskbar entry so that we could have only the trayicon.

I have a tray icon for TM(hdsp.exe) but I don't have one for digicheck.  I have a shortcut for digicheck on my windows desktop but to open it I have to minimize my software window to get to it.  It would be super convenient to have digicheck in my tray.

Anybody?

Which version? Also make sure you have all tryicons set to visible in Windows.

The icon only shows up when DC has been started. There are freeware tools to put any program you like into the systray, please google.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Ah, I didn't got that smile

peteys wrote:

I have a shortcut for digicheck on my windows desktop but to open it I have to minimize my software window to get to it.

I would suggest you a keyboard shortcut, so you can open it anytime without mousing around with your keyboard. Use something, that other programs don't use, for example something like "Ctrl+Alt+ numeric -" should do just fine.

I like it a lot. I also made keyboard shortkey for blank screen, so when I critically listen to something, to force myself not to look at any visual info. I works great.

Regards,

b.

https://granurise.com