1 (edited by david-p 2009-04-14 23:33:35)

Topic: Feature request: Input device set up

Most of the time, when recording in stereo, I use the Vector Audio Scope. When I set up the signals to be measured, using the Input Device Setup panel, I have to choose between input and playback.  I use input when I am recording and playback when ... I am playing back!

I record a take or two and then do a playback, followed by more recording.  I have to change the settings on the Input Device Setup panel each time I change from playback to input and vice-versa.  Could it be possible to have an A/B switch on the Vector Audio Scope window, so that I can toggle between these two settings more swiftly?

A similar switch would be valuable for other functions.

Thanks,

David

PS: What is a "Triple ADAT poster"?

Classical ambisonic surround recording: UFX, FF400, Alesis HD24, Edirol R-44/88, Samplitude ProX 3.

Re: Feature request: Input device set up

You can open another Digicheck window and there you can set up the device as you like...

regards
Zapp

Regards
Zapp

Got it, thanks, Zapp!

mfG

David

Classical ambisonic surround recording: UFX, FF400, Alesis HD24, Edirol R-44/88, Samplitude ProX 3.

And switch between different setups with hotkeys!

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

And a "User key" would be nice

Win 7 x64 / Gigabyte Z68 / Intel I7 / 16384 DDR3 / RME Multiface PCI / 2x UAD2 / Cubase 7...../

The note about the hotkeys has not been a wish but a note that these already exist (F1 - topic presets).

So what do you mean by 'user key'?

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME