Topic: DIGI 9652 or HDSP?

Hello,

I am trying to determine which RME card I have. I bought the card used and am now trying to sell it and I want to make sure I have identified it properly. I have the original box, which seems to contain conflicting information.

I have picture files that I may be able to post somewhere, but I will do my best to describe it here:

The box is black and says "Project Hammerfall" in big letters on the front. Also on the front, it states "DIGI 9636/52" in one corner. On the side, there are 3 options listed: DIGI 9636, DIGI 9652, and DIGI 9636 EX. The second option (DIGI 9652) is marked.

HOWEVER, on the front of the box, there is a large yellow sticker that states: "This package contains the new HDSP 9652 adding DSP-based TotalMix and 2 MIDI I/O ports"  I don't have a breakout cable though, so I've never verified the existence of MIDI. On the cards themselves, the words "RME HDSP 9652" are stamped. There is a main card and a daughter card/expansion board and both are predominantly black (or a very dark color).

Can you confirm what cards I have? Did the early HDSP cards go out in a DIGI series box or something like that?

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thank you,

- Matt

Re: DIGI 9652 or HDSP?

If the printing on the card says HDSP then this is what it is.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

pldrums01 wrote:

Did the early HDSP cards go out in a DIGI series box or something like that?

They did indeed...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Thanks guys. Mystery solved.