Topic: Multiface ASIO stopped working

Have been using Multiface with latest drivers with no problems on XP build and Win 7 (yeah worked with Pro Tools 9.0.5)
Today just installed software for my samsung Galaxy 2s and now I cannot get Multiface to pass any program or system sounds. I can still hear digital input from my Avid HD 192, however I try and play foobar or itunes or system sounds and the Sound will not start, or will start a pulsing cracking sound.

I tried dialing the driver back to 3.08 from 3.26 and had no love in either one. I followed the detailed instructions from the site download pdf and am stumped. Wondering if I am missing something obvious or not. Should I dive into the Plug and Play Bios settings?

Sadly everything was working great before I installed Kies from Samsung. I tried a restore point before...no luck, tried uninstalling and reinstalling with unpluging. Reinstalled current driver....

any other thoughts?

Thanks in advance.....

Damien

Re: Multiface ASIO stopped working

Update, the multiface box is working fine with my PCMCIA card and laptop, so it is not the box, but somehow the driver in XP and Win 7 64bit on my tower have failed.

I tried installing ASIO4 all to see if Pro Tools 10 could see that on WIN 7 and no luck there either.

The biggest concern is the XP install though, because I use Totalmix as my main routing for audio.

Thanks again.

Damien

3 (edited by maxdamien 2011-12-07 06:56:15)

So I tried uninstalling the driver, rolling back to a working driver from the past. No luck. The hdsp32 window will open, and the totalmix window will open. It looks like the digicheck is sitting with yellow across the top and the phase meter is correct in totalyser mode, I cannot even get this to playback a WAV file the way I used to be able to. All screens open, but nothing will play. Any thoughts. Maybe pulling the pci card and starting again?

Damien

Problem resolved.....Pulled PCI card and swapped with a backup card: restarted computer all came back. Re-installed original card and all is fine. Go figure

maxdamien wrote:

Problem resolved.....

Awesome!

As you can see there is always a way...

Regards
Zapp

Regards
Zapp