Topic: UFX for summing output, Totalmix question

first, I love my UFX. now...

I have recently gotten a Folcrom summing box and a Benchmark DAC-1 to monitor through. the DAC-1 is connected through AES, thus I am not using the Main outputs for my A7 powered monitors. this works great. I want to use outputs 1,2,3 and 4 for summing, NOT for Main or Speaker B. I would ideally like to have Main and Speaker B be split to individual mono channels, so they can be run to the Folcrom. is there a way to do this? I would imagine there is a way to do this, however I can't seem to get this setup in TotalMix. All I see in Hardware Outputs in my TotalMix mixer are AN 5 through AN 8. it would also be nice to not display the Main and Speaker B outputs as Control Room faders, as they will not be used that way. 

thanks for any assistance...

New Mac Pro, 16 GB RAM, Antelope Orion32, ProTools 11, UAD Octo, Tonelux OTB 16, and lots of toys...

Re: UFX for summing output, Totalmix question

One other thing... I have a Tango24 that I am using to get the other 8 channels of DA. just so you understand. that works perfectly fine. I just want to use Main & Speaker B as individual outputs so I can have 16 outs to sum.

thanks

New Mac Pro, 16 GB RAM, Antelope Orion32, ProTools 11, UAD Octo, Tonelux OTB 16, and lots of toys...

Assign "None" for Speaker B, Assign "AES" or some ADAT outs as Main. Then you can configure the analog outs as mono.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

That's FANTASTIC Jeff. thanks so much. I was sure the UFX could do it. what a great unit.