Topic: how to cut the dry signal on fireface UC

Hello there,
Bought the Fireface UC. Sounds great. Works just fine. I use it for live purposes. I send 3 or 4 auxillaries of my Digico to the Fireface.
On my laptop i use Bloxpander, a VST host with revebs and delays vst's loaded. So i don't want to hear the direct signal anymore. On the effects everyting is dialed to maximum wet. I still hear the real time signal. In the driver display of my Line6 UX8 i can kill the direct with a fader. I do not see something like that in the rme driver or mixer. Please advice.
Other thing. In the driver window gains i do not see the faders for front inputs as displayed in the user manual. I have the latest software and drivers installed ( 20-12-2010)
greetz and regards, Onno de Visser

Re: how to cut the dry signal on fireface UC

The only way the UC can affect monitoring is through TotalMix. Sounds like you have input routed through to output, remove these routings and you will monitor output from software only. The Matrix view may be helpful here.

Regarding the second issue, the new software moves the channel controls to the TotalMix window. In the top row, click the wrench/spanner button for input gain controls.

Regards,
Jeff Petersen
Synthax Inc.

Re: how to cut the dry signal on fireface UC

Thanx for speedy reply Jeff. problem solved
regards Onno