Topic: Mic Inputs + Instrument/Line Inputs missing from Fireface UC settings

Hi!

I've just bought a mac pro running OS 10.6.6 and will record audio using a fireface UC.

All hardware installations have been made. I downloaded and installed the latest driver from RME site. However, when I open Fireface USB settings, the microphone inputs (where you can change levels and select phantom power) and the instrument/Line inputs seem to be missing. All I have are the boxes that contain 'Level', 'Clock Mode', 'Output Format' and 'Input Status' (by the way, the driver is v1.49 Firmware v112). It looks a lot different to the Fireface UC settings window in the manual!

[img align=C]https://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=64e3a7f8b0&view=att&th=12e07c84eabe5ac9&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_gjxhqweb0&zw[/img]

Out of interest (and desperation!), I tried to install the driver included with the installation CD (v1.40). This worked, and the  Fireface UC settings window looks exactly like it does in the manual.

Does anyone know what is happening? It would be a shame not to use the latest driver!

Thank you in advance for your help!

Re: Mic Inputs + Instrument/Line Inputs missing from Fireface UC settings

The gain settings are in the mixer now...

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Re: Mic Inputs + Instrument/Line Inputs missing from Fireface UC settings

Thanks very much. Now I understand!