Topic: Mac 2.90 Driver version labelled incorrectly.

I just wanted to point out that while you guys have 2.90 listed in the 02/09/2011 "Hot News" section and it is indeed downloadable (if you download the 2.89 package) it still however appears as 2.89 with a date of 12/14/2010 in the download section.

Re: Mac 2.90 Driver version labelled incorrectly.

Fixed. Thanks!

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Hi Matthias,

I noticed that the changelog on the FF800 drivers page also hasn't been updated in ages. Anyway to get that up to date?

Not sure. The changes are in the readme, so....

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

MC wrote:

Not sure. The changes are in the readme, so....

That requires downloading the driver. The idea of the changelog (which if it's not going to be updated should be deleted I think) is that we can evaluate if we should actually download the updated driver or not as some changes are not useful for production systems.

Quick questions about this new driver, MC or others. These are not issues by any means but I was just wondering if these are new functions or if something went awry with my installation. I noticed that if I re-size the Total Mix (Fireface 800, MacOX 10.6.6) window horizontally then switch to a new preset that the window remains the same size. Previously, if I choose a preset it would reset itself to the size that it was when I saved said preset. Now, I like the new way of working but just wanted to make sure that this is intentional and not something wrong with my preferences or install. Second, but still related, I can no longer use the mouse wheel or trackball to scroll horizontally when I hover over the horizontal blue scroll bar if my mixer has been made smaller and not full full width. I could previously do this. Like I said, these aren't "problems", they're just a bit curious and I wanted to make sure that I don't have corrupt preferences or something. Everything outside of that works fine. cool

1. Option 'Ignore Position'.

2. There have been no changes in TM that could explain that.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

Thanks for the answers, MC. I'm not sure what happened then, because I usually always turn on "Ignore Position" and it still would re-size to the stored size without changing screen position with the older drivers. Either way, I like it better this way anyway regardless of how it happened. So, it works for me.

As for #2, so it's supposed to scroll?

Thanks again.

We just checked again. Scrolling had never been and is not implemented for the mouse wheel.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME

It probably was some kind of random anomaly caused by MacOSX on my end. No worries. Thanks, MC.