Topic: BO9632XLRMKH specs?

Hello,

for some reason i was not able to find pdf specification for BO9632XLRMKH breakout cable hmm
i would like to know what exact outputs/inputs does it provide and which are female/male XLR connectors so i can plan and order the breakout and all the rest xlr cables i need.

In other words:

Line Out L XLR female or male?
Line Out R  XLR female or male?
Line In L  XLR female or male?
Line In R XLR female or male?

Thanks,
Marionetti

2 (edited by korg_nikos 2011-02-18 12:45:19)

Re: BO9632XLRMKH specs?

Hi,

I own the exact Break Out BO9632XLRMKH and HDSP9632. The cable doesn't include any documentation in the package however it has 1 pair of Female XLR and 1 Pair of Male XLR. It also has 1 Midi I/O and one female TRS (Stereo Jack Plug) for use with headphones.

Currently i am writing from a different pc (not the one of my studio) so i don't remember which of Line Input or Output Pairs are Male or Female. I will be in the studio in 4 or 5 hours from now. If nobody has replied till then i will check and reply here being 100% sure.

Appreciate your input, thank you smile

I think that this helps...

http://cachepe.zzounds.com/media/quality,85/brand,zzounds/p26834h-c83b5aa7872cb3d30394c2d67236a731.jpg

It seems that Line In pair is female and Line Out pair is male

5 (edited by marionetti 2011-02-18 12:51:49)

perfect! That's all i need smile thanks!
it even seems that it is a common thing that if signal flows from A to B, then at the A end we will always have female and destination is male.

My teacher in biology class was right...it's always the other way round.

Regards
Matthias Carstens
RME