Topic: playback speed problem with ff800

hello, still having problems with playback speed.

when i record a 192khz 32 bit session in my daw, the ff 800 plays the session back at 4x speed, when i record a 96khz 24bit session, the ff plays back at 2x speed.

i loaded the latest 3x driver and increased the buffer size as advised. still the problem remains.  a further issue with the 3x driver was that the sample rate in the ff appeared to reset itself to 44.1 when i started to record a 96khz session.  i also had blue screen errors.  i rolled the driver back to the last 2x and this cured the reseting issue.

so, i now have the last 2x driver and the playback speed problem remains.  i recorded 2 sessions last night, both at 96khz.  the sessions comprised 4x analogue inputs, no adat.  when i stopped and played the sessions back, the speed was fine.  when i loaded a second sessions, recorded it, the playback was fine.  when i then reloaded the first session, the playback speed was twice as fast, this then happened to the second session.  i then closed my daw and tried to reboot the pc.  i got the blue screen again.  when i reloaded the session, the playbackwas again twice the speed it should be.

the ff800 is recognising the sample rate in my daw.  my system is windows xp, 4gb ram, intel core 2 duo 3ghz processor, generic firewire 800 card with t.i. chipset.

please help.