Topic: Babyface wheel scratch!!! Help!!

Just realized the wheel on my Babyface makes that scratchy sound, it touches the housing. What do you recommend? Should I try and fix it myself or return it?

Regards:
arctic.

Re: Babyface wheel scratch!!! Help!!

Hello,

please contact the retailer or the local distributor.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Ok, let me ask you this: is this a problem with some batches? Bit of a bummer, since I bought this from Germany and it will take som time to replace. My unit even had some scratches as if someone had tried to fix it! Disappointed.... fryingpan

Ok, let me ask you this: is this a problem with some batches?

No. Compared to the huge amounts of Babyfaces we ´ve delivered only a few users have this problem. It´s easy to fix. Just give your local distributor a call, maybe they can arrange a short time repair.

best regards
Knut

Ok, cheers.....

arctic wrote:

Bit of a bummer, since I bought this from Germany and it will take som time to replace.

Sorry to rub it in, but this is why we generally recommend to buy from and support your local representative. You may pay more, but service will be quicker if needed. Sweden to Germany is not an extreme case, but there are e.g japanese customers who buy in the US and then run into delays and extra expense in case of hardware issues.

My unit even had some scratches as if someone had tried to fix it! Disappointed.... fryingpan

Well, that's clearly not what it should be like - please mention it to the retailer.

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

Regards
Daniel Fuchs
RME

No you're right, probably my last order from Germany. The shop basically sent out a second hand unit...